Thursday, October 9, 2014

About Ghararm

 
This is a picture of me, taken by my sister at cafe.

 
One of my favorite hobbies is hiking.

 
It was my first experience of rafting at Deep Creek this summer.

This is a latop I am currently using, which also will be my companion for the journey in the field of computer science.

 
New York Times used this picture in the news of relationship between shooting incidents and violent video games. Although I feel sympathy when hearing reports that the games make people "shooting in the dark", I still oppose the viewpoint and want to research more on this topic.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ghararm!

    I am intrigued by the last part about the relationship between shooting incidents and violent video games. I am interested in how you plan on researching more in-depth about it. Hope to hear about your research on your opposing viewpoint. In addition do you know what you plan on doing with computer science?

    ReplyDelete